Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hemingway Point

Synopsis:

From author Nora Carroll, comes this vivid, cinematic tale of love lost and found....

When Jess spends the summer in her late grandmother's rambling Victorian summer cottage, she uncovers heart-rending mysteries and lost love. It has been seventeen years since Jess has last visited the elite lakefront summer club where she had spent the summers of her youth.Sifting through old letters and pictures she finds in a hidden trunk, Jess unravels long-hidden family secrets, including, just maybe, the secret to her own heart. Sure to please readers of Anita Shreve, Jodi Picoult, and Luann Rice.--


Review:

I was really impressed with this one. I sat back and read the description and automatically painted as another Romance novel that needed to see the end of my TBR list. I however quickly changed my mind and boy am I glad I did. Give this one a shot and you will be amazed by the ability of Nora Carroll's writing.

Where to Find:
Amazon
Enhanced by Zemanta